Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Journal Entry - January 8th, 2008

The desk and accompanying office chair have been completed. The chair was a real bitch, so I'll get pictures in the morning (if I remember). Other than that, it was a pretty quiet day. This weather is pretty crazy, even for Ohio. 10 degrees last week, 60 degrees today and yesterday, supposed to be in the 30s and snowing again next week. It was a very nice break in winter though. I think if we had more of these warm streaks like this, maybe we'd all be better off emotionally without so much of the "winter blahs" Once every couple of weeks having a day that you can roll the windows down on the way to and from work sounds like a good idea to me.

3 comments:

Whitey said...

Yea I hear you on that one. I took a half-day yesterday and finished hanging some drywall. I got another priece of touch-up but after this, I'm nearly done.

GLITTERGIRL said...

whitey, weren't you hanging dry wall when i met you back in 2005? is this some 3 year ongoing project???

chris- i want snow!

Whitey said...

I have an entire house to knock holes in and hand drywall. babysteps!