Thursday, January 10, 2008

Journal Entry - January 10th, 2008 (now with 100% more pictures!)







Wednesday - I got the desk finished, and got the chair put together. Boy I thought the desk was tricky, but the chair was a royal pain in the ass. But the desk is in place, the computer is setup on it, and no longer setup on a rubbermaid container, and the office is looking like an office, and less like a room full of boxes. I can now do "office" type stuff in there like paying bills, filing paperwork, updating my financial software.

Thursday - This has been a really long week. There's more work developments looming in the near future. I'm just trying to make it to the weekend so I can unwind a little. Took some pictures of the new office additions,also a new picture of the amaryllis project. My time-lapse movie project was a failure, literally. Had a power outage which turned off my pc the webcam was connected to, and subsequently wiped out the frames that the software had already captured up until then. It was a nice idea, but I think I'll have more fun just enjoying the plant as it is.

3 comments:

GLITTERGIRL said...

i love it.

copaX said...

please....not so wordy next time. my audience doesn't read at this high of a level :)

glittermom said...

Wow thats some executive chair...your desk has a lot more parts then mine...I only had one drawer but did have shelves on top...