Friday, January 11, 2008

boredboredboredboredbored

I'm at work, and I'm bored out of my mind. I'm burned out from this week. All the stress from the bad news, plus I've been extra busy lately trying to pick up some of the programming slack. And right now, I'm just spent. I'm trying to think of a way to cruise through the last hour and 9 minutes of the day. so here I am blogging about nothing. Nope, nothing at all. kinda like seinfeld. "full of sound and fury, signifying nothing" wonder how many different ways I can come up with to indicate nothing..

nothing
nada
zip
zero
zilch
nein
negatory
non
empty
void
transparent
blank
...

I'm stumped, that's about all I can come up with. well that wasted about 3 minutes.

4 comments:

Whitey said...

null
0

glittermom said...

you need to go on one of those 2 week sabbaticals that last maybe 1 day...they you won't be able to shut up...Your mouth will runnith over...Sound like someone we know?

Whitey said...

Sounds like one of those really anoying people with a glittery personality... Gosh I hate that type...

glittermom said...

Yep....