Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A look back

Some of the more memoral posts in the life of my blog:

First Recorded Post

First date notes with Tammy

Sister's house fire

Second relationship of the summer falling apart

Hiking and mom trouble

The eharmony rejection

The begining of the Kendra situation

Kendra and I become officially bf/gf

Kendra situation high-point

Beginning of the end with Kendra

Beginning of Dad troubles

Kendra situation officially over

The passing of my father

Rant

Geocaching - return to positive posts

Wow. so much has happened in the past year, it's a bit mind boggling. Here's hoping not nearly as much happens this year :-P

2 comments:

GLITTERGIRL said...

wow, that's quite a year. but you made it through and are stronger from it all. here's hoping to a nice quiet year ahead!

Anonymous said...

I've been on eHarmony for quite a while now, myself. I remember the first time I signed on... I set the search radius to 300 miles and it found NOBODY for well over a month. So, yeah, they had my profile and all but noone was compatable with me!

I've had a bit more luck since then (At the rate of, maybe, one per month) but they never seem intereted. What's wrong with me?! Maybe I'm just too wonderful to be true. (o:

You could always try chemistry.com. They have a matching system kind of like eHarmony but they use different metrics. You can also rate how important a certain trait is (For example, I can say that I would prefer a parter with a conservative political view, but rate the importance as low).

I didn't have much luck there either, but then again I'm pretty unusual, so...

Best of luck in the future, Chris. You won't be alone forever. Remember - a good dog can fulfill every single need a girlfriend can except complex verbal communication, AND they don't go shopping (bonus)!

And yes, I know this from personal experience.