Thursday, August 25, 2005

two, two, two posts in one night!

Just had a chat with the latest woman I've been seeing. She and I both decided it was best that we stopped seeing each other. Neither of use felt that "it" factor. I'm not upset, really. If I look back at what I've done this year on the dating scene (6 dates with 4 different women) compared to the rest of my dating history (3 dates, 3 different women) I'm proud of myself. I'm trying to get out there and find the woman that I'm looking for. So far I just haven't met her yet. I've met some great women that hopefully I'll keep in touch with as friends. And there will be more dates. I'm kinda starting to get the hang of it. Still no dating expert, that's for sure. But I'm also not freaking out when I go on them either.

No comments: