Friday, August 26, 2005

I'm feeling better and I'm feeling worse

I went to bed last night at about 10:30 pm. I fell asleep around 3:30 am. I thikn I didn't eat enough yesterday, and must've had low blood sugar or something. I woke up this morning, decided not to go to work, and instead went to urgent care. They put me on a saline IV which helped my light-headed, weak feelings. They did blood work and saw I was low on potassium. I came home, got into bed, and was planning on sleeping/resting the rest of the day. Instead I spent the evening back at urgent care. This time with my mom. She was having another anxiety attack and was out of her "nerve pills". Don't ask me to go into details, because I'm not going to. I'm finally sitting down now at 8:30. I hope this is a quiet weekend and that I can sleep. I need to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

STOP TAKING WORK HOME WITH YOU!!!!! IT'S KILLING YOU SOFTLY WITH IT'S WORDS!

GLITTERGIRL said...

yes, and stop carrying the burden alone. you have friends that love you. DUH!