Friday, June 02, 2006

Pre-vacation update

In the next..hour and a half or so, I'll be out of work and headed home to load up the car and make my way south towards north carolina. It's time again for the Semi-Annual Copac Family Outer Banks Excursion Extraordinaire (SACFOBEE for short). It used to be an annual summer tradition to take the family down there, but last year we were unable to due to me not having vacation time here yet, and the passing of my brother-in-law's father.

Anyways, the plan is to get to the Homewood Suites outside of the Richmond, VA airport tonight and stay the night, then get up saturday morning and drive the rest of the way to our beach house on the beach.

While staying there, my plan is to make daily blog updates on what we've done that particular day. Maybe even do some video journals if I feel motivated enough.

This is a much needed break for the entire family. We've had so much crap thrown at us the past couple of years, we need a chance to just get away and recharge the batteries. So, while I'll do blog updates daily, be forewarned, chances are good there won't be much exciting to talk about besides sitting on the beach enjoying the ocean.

IS IT 12:30 YET?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sitting on the beach! sounds good to me....we'll probably be sitting in the rain...Enjoy....

Anonymous said...

We're waiting for our vacation posts? too busy?