Monday, November 28, 2005

I'm a mess

Spent the weekend with my girlfriend Kendra. We went out of town to Medina for a wedding for a college friend of hers. It was the best weekend I've spent in a very long time. It cemented in my mind that I'm truly in love with this woman. I brought her home sunday afternoon, and went home and felt sick inside and have had a massive headache since leaving her house. I didn't want to leave her there. I'm getting to that point that I can't handle only being with her once a week. I'm going to have to do something about this before too long.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww that's cute copaX... Don't let her take you over though, i mean it's nice to have a loving girlfriend and share things together but you don't need to get pussy whipped and turn out like Ron...

GLITTERGIRL said...

copaX, ignore zak and any advice he gives you at ALL TIMES. LOL! also ignore my mom's advice (over on zak's blog.)

just listen to your heart and do what feels right.

although i will agree with zakky on not turning out like ron. man boobs and LAN parties.....YUK!

Anonymous said...

Hey my advice is golden, i mean christ look at me! I'm poor, i have a fucked up family, i hate my job, and i have a "girlfriend" whose with another man and won't leave him. I have to say that i should the POSTER CHILD of good advice!