Thursday, August 18, 2005

I'm back

Been a while, but I'm back. My sister and her family have moved into a twinplex on the other side of town. This is good for everybody. They can finally get back to some sense of normalcy rather than being "homeless" for the past 3 weeks. And we here can get back to normalcy as well, mom and dad can calm down, mom can get back to therapy for her leg, and I can get a chance to relax.

Things at work have been horrible the past week or two. Honestly, I don't know what I'm going to do. I've felt the urge to just stand up, and walk right out the door a few times. Hopefully now that the home life is settled down, I can get some chance to unwind and I won't be quite so tense/jumpy/aggrivated/on edge like I've been for the past couple weeks.

Anyways, I'm back, hopefully I'll have some interesting things to blog about. but I wouldn't hold your breath waiting

1 comment:

GLITTERGIRL said...

finally, a new post!