Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Experiment

I'm trying something new today called simplynoise.com. It's a web-based white noise generator. It also does pink noise and brown noise, but I haven't quite figured out the differences yet, other than they sound different. I'm listening to brown noise right now, and I have it cranked to the point that I don't hear anything else around me. I'm interested to see how it affects my focus and mood during the day.
clipped from www.simplynoise.com
Instructions:


  • Slide the orb

  • Find comfort zone

  • Enjoy auditory zen




Uses of White Noise:


  • Aid Sleep

  • Enhance Privacy

  • Block Distractions

  • Mask Tinnitus

  • Configure Audio Equipment

  • Soothe Migraines

  • and more...
 blog it

4 comments:

Mojito Libre said...

Something tells me that listening to "Brown Noise" simply just makes you shit your pants.

Jen said...

brown note

copaX said...

no WONDER why I've been running to the bathroom since I started listening to it. I should get this on my ipod and then I can just stay in the bathroom the whole day.

Mojito Libre said...

That would be an awesome name for a band: Mojito and the Brown Notes.