Sunday, July 17, 2005

Been a while


So, yeah. It's been a while since I posted. almost a week. Not like there hasn't been anything to talk about, just haven't had felt like it. So let's see, how's about a quick round-up

1. Tammy and I are going to stay friends, due to some unforeseen and unfortunate circumstances
2. Craig's officially gone as of last friday
3. All three of my big projects coincidentally went apeshit at the same time
4. I had my first full beer (and probably my last)
5. I saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
6. I've hit a new low (or more appropriately a new high) in the weight department

So, all of this happened in the span of a week. was a busy week. I don't thikn I'll have a beer again anytime soon. Like the documentation for my meds said, it really does counteract it's effects. I ended up very depressed friday night into saturday until I could get another pill into the system. So, yeah, I don't see myself drinking again anytime soon.

I'm not really looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. It's been a while since I was actually interested in going in, but tomorrow is just not going to be fun. First day post-slush and I get to hear what Corwin's "issues" with ASAP are. Can't be anything good.

Anyways, I recommend people see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I found it to be hilarious and heart-warming. The kid who played Charlie was amazing. Like I said, I recommend it unless you're one of those stupid people who are getting hung up on the fact that it's too different from your treasured original movie from the 70s. In this day and age, re-makes are inevitable. It's a part of life. You can either accept it, and see the movie as it stands on it's own. Or if you really are against re-makes, then just don't go see it. Don't bitch about it. Bitching about it does nothing. Speak with your wallet, not with your mouth.

If I sound bitter, I guess I am a little bit. Why? I don't know. Do you care? doubt it. Do I care if you care? Yeah, not likely. I'm going to try to get back on my diet again. gonna start the stepper and weights in the morning before work. gotta do something to bring the weight down.

Anyways, that's pretty much everything. Until next time. l8r

1 comment:

GLITTERGIRL said...

well, i care dammit! and guess what? i don't care that you don't care if i care. so there!

i LOVE the pic.