Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I may have to buy this book

I'm an admitted addict to the LOLcats. If I ever decide to get a kitten, I will more than likely name it Kitteh, and talk to it every day in lolcat language. I would probably also end up trying to take LOLcat pictures of Kitteh and add my own captions. I'm not sure if I should be scared that the LOLcat phenomenon has gotten itself so firmly rooted in my brain that I still to this day laugh at almost every LOLcat picture I see or if I shud jus haf lotz of lulz n be happiez for the kitteh's! yay kitteh's!!!
cat

The burger team is excited to announce our NAWT SECOND (#1) Book, “I Can Has Cheezburger? A Lolcat Colleckshun”. On stands October 7th, and available for pre-sale nao at these fine establishments!


» Amazon

» Barnes & Noble

» Borders

» Penguin

Your local indie book store (find one nearby!)

 blog it

No comments: