Thursday, September 04, 2008

Fast Food Diatribe

me: how can wendy's advertise the baconator?
me: I just don't understand

g-door: LOLOL
g-door: why don't you understand it? LOL
me: how can that be legal??
me: it's so wrong
me: in any number of ways
g-door: LMAO
g-door: have you had one?
me: yet they can advertise it all they want
me: no, thakn god
me: I'd probably have a heart attack
g-door: it's not very good LOL
me: it doesn't look good with the fancy fake meat they use for the cmomercial
me: I can imagine the real "meat" can't look that good
g-door: yeah, it looks really nice in the picture....when you get it....it's all smashed LOL
me: so, cigarette ads have to be regulated, alcohol as well. but digusting horrible for you fast food can be shown any time of day LOL
me: you know, it's like when the whole biggie-size, supersize trend came about
me: and then people got pissed off
me: and then they just changed the names
me: and everybody forgot
g-door: ahuh LOL
me: oh, ok, it's a large size
me: that's fine
me: didn't they have an extra-biggie for a while there too?
me: I think they did
g-door: yeah, I think so
g-door: mmmmmmmmmmm extra biggie lol
me: ROFL
me: I remembner the drink was gigundous and I couldn't believe how many fries they gave you
g-door: LOL
g-door: it was a lot lol
me: it's like those damn mcdonald's commercials during the olympics!
g-door: LOLOLOL
me: I want to be like a random generic supposed olympic athlete! I'll eat a piece of fried chicken on a greasy biscuit for breakfast! like they do!!!
g-door: LO
g-door: ok door!!!!!
g-door: what sport do you want to do?
me: at this point I'd be perfect for anything that involves struggling to get out of a chair and ending up winded after taking a shower. oh and anything that involves the destruction of furniture/seating due to excess weight

3 comments:

Jen said...

i'll take a double baconator with jumbonormous fries, gallon jug of soda, and a deep fried boston creme pie sticks for dessert. do you have dipping sauce for the pie sticks?

oh, and make it a diet soda. thanks.

copaX said...

This whole discussion started while I was watching the football game last night and the wendy's commercial came on where the guy calls himself a meatatarian. And it struck me how close to a meatatarian I am and that none of these companies care about the shit they put out there, as long as somebody's willing to buy it.

Mojito Libre said...

I'll be the first to admit that if I hit a vein with what would make a ton of money, I'd sell the shit out of it.

With stuff like this, it truly comes down to will power. Some people have it. Some people don't. And some people are middle of the road...like me. Like I said, I can go months without fast food, but then every so often, I'll go grab a Big Mac and I won't feel guilty about it. Whorish, yes. Guilty, no.