Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Appreciation

I appreciate...

  • that the weather has been beautiful this week.
  • the taste of a Robek's Strawnana Berry smoothie and a DiBella's turkey sub.
  • being able to get up in the morning, make my breakfast, watch the news, get showered and go to work.
  • being able to come home after work, make dinner, chat with friends online and channel surf
  • having full use of my mental and physical faculties.
  • my intelligence and my sense of humor.
  • my friends who care about me.
  • Jennifer, Dan, Rachel, Jen, Todd, Kathy, Scott, Garland, Denise, Jodi, Amy, Mike, Jennette, David, Sharon.
  • the fact that I can go to a store and buy most anything I feel like, without having to be concerned about paying my bills.
  • the fact that I'm not in debt.
  • that I'm respected at my job.
  • that I am very competent at what I do.
  • that I have freedom at my job to do things the way I see fit.
  • that I have a short drive to work.
  • that I have a nice apartment
  • that I have nice furniture
  • that I have a large collection of movies and video games
  • the fact that I can be 32 years old and still enjoy playing video games
  • the fact that I have the freedom to do what I want with my free time
  • a walk in Liberty Park, or the South Chagrin Reservation
  • all the parks and trails that we have throughout northeast ohio
  • my family
  • Mom, Caryn, Joe, Ben, Will, Molly, Connie, Don, Darlene, Andy, Barbara, Sam, DeNiece, Thelma, Cindy, Kay, Ralph, Craig, Carol, Katie, Annie, Grace, Victor, Cary
  • having a fan for when I feel hot
  • being able to drink clean cold water when I'm thirsty
  • having the foresight to be able to study myself and learn from my mistakes and grow as a person
  • having had a father for 30 years of my life



...More to come later

Update 3:16 pm


  • sending good morning emails to Jodi, Rachel, Denise, Jennifer, Scott and Garland
  • sending Time Check emails to Jodi
  • making Jennifer cry now and then
  • making Jennifer hard type
  • "therapy" emails/ims with Jennifer
  • hours-long phone conversations with Jen
  • acting random and goofy just because I can
  • having a blog where I can dump whatever thoughts are in my head
  • music
  • finding new music I've never heard before but really like
  • finding classic music I've never heard before but really like

5 comments:

GLITTERGIRL said...

do you appreciate the ability to make your friend cry at work?

my god, i've gotten so mushy and sentimental in my old age!

Whitey said...

I'm glad you make Jen HARD TYPE. She needs a trimming down every now and then.

GLITTERGIRL said...

what the hell is a trimming???

GLITTERGIRL said...

dammit, i just hard typed that last comment. DAMMIT!

Anonymous said...

wow, you mentioned mike and i...i feel special!
i'm way behind on blogs but i'm getting caught up. interesting posts! hope all is well... we need to convince jennifer and dan to have us all over again soon. and no strombolim you get to relax and just be there!