Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Some things change...

some things stay the same.

a looooooong time ago I gave eharmony a try. Well, some friends of mine are in burgeoning relationships, so I thought, "You know what, I've gone through alot of personal development in the past couple of years. Maybe I've changed enough to be a better match for someone." So, I went through the peronality test again. I cleared my mind and just went with my gut and answered the questions honestly. At least, 3 years later, eharmony doesn't appear to reject people outright. This time I was allowed to upload a photo, so I thought there was a chance. Got in, and was presented with my "home page". 0 matches :)

I'm actually sitting here smiling about it, chuckling.



I've been reading books about Taoism lately, trying to find some inner peace and happiness. Guess that's why this isn't really bothering me that much. Last time this happened, I reacted a little bit differently :)

For those curious about Taoism, I recommend reading The Tao of Pooh I'd get into details, just take my advice and read it. it's a short book, easy read.

2 comments:

GLITTERGIRL said...

eharmony sucks. not only do they exclude a lot of cool people, but they are christian based!

i loved match.com, and not just because i met my super cool boyfriend.

maybe you need to update your ad with some of the pics from your bday!

definitly include a pic with the machete!

Carlo said...

yeah, you find more matches on match.com. I've got a year of eharm going... So far I've only started communicating with 2 girls so far through that service, in both cases it went no where fast. So much for 29 dementions of compatibility. It's also been months since I've gotten a new match.