Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Software Request

There may be something out there that does this, but I haven't had the time or luck to find it yet. I've found a bunch of list software, but no luck finding something like this.

I'm looking for some kind of list management software. Each item in the list just has it's position in the list, relative to the rest. 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. No priorities, nothing like that. First item entered is #1, second is #2 and so on. Then you can click and drag an item to move it from position #3 to the top of the list, or anywhere in the list really.

I've tried using Microsoft OneNote, but it just doesn't fit what I'm trying to accomplish.

Bonus features:
- Ability to enter a list item as a simple sentence, then expand the item and enter more details or benchmarks about the item, then collapse it back down into the simple sentence description
- Windows Mobile version would roxxors my soxxors.

If anybody that reads this blog knows of something like this, I'd appreciate a point in the right direction.

No comments: