Sunday, September 25, 2005

An update in 4 parts

Work Update - Had my annual review at MIS. Got an 18% raise. not what I asked for, but what I expected I would get. Now I think I can safely afford looking for a place.

Family Update - Mom's doign 100% better now. My aunt flew in from mass. and stayed with us this weekend. I used to cry when she would go back to mass. after a visit. Now I really don't care if she shows up or not. She comes in when she feels like it (once every few years or so). My aunt on my dad's side threw a little shower for my sister after the house fire, so that's why she flew in. Anyways, she flies back out again on monday.

Hobby Update - 7 trails down, 1 more to qualify for the hiking staff and badge, 6 more and we'll have the whole sheet completed. Finding some really awesome trails in the metroparks. Firestone and Goodyear Heights were both really nice trails. New Photo Album links are forthcoming

Dating Update - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

No comments: